The Senior HR Business Partner position serves as a strategic partner, responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management within one or more business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues and you will act as an employee champion and change agent.
Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the Senior HRBP swill seek to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The position may include international human resource responsibilities.
The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, business plans, culture, and competition.
• Participates as a contributing member of the broader HR Team in special projects both regionally and globally.
• Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
• Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Works closely with management and employees to improve Engagement, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation; Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
• Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
• Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
• Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
• Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.