We are looking for an IT Security Analyst to monitor security controls and investigate security alerts. You will be working within a small IT Security team to provide security incident response and will improve the corporate IT Security posture.
• Security Incident response & remediation (inc forensics)
• Threat and Vulnerability analysis.
• Malware analysis.
• Identity and Access Management.
• Maintaining Information security risk register.
• Assist both internal and external audits relating to information security.
• Keep abreast of latest security and privacy legislation, regulations, advisories, alerts and vulnerabilities pertaining to the company and stay current on the latest security trends, best practices, and technology developments.
• Cover for the Cyber Security Manager absences / leave.
Skills & Qualifications
• Knowledge of hacking techniques.
• Experience with sandbox malware analysis.
• Working knowledge of the Cyber kill chain and steps to mitigate them.
• Working knowledge of encryption technologies and methods.
• Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
• Experience with end point forensic analysis.
• Experience managing identity and access management (AD, ADFS, DirSync, FIM etc.)
• Working knowledge of security systems and appliances (Cisco, Fortinet, proxies, endpoint controls, IDS/IPS, DLP, SIEM, vulnerability assessment tools, etc.)
• Working knowledge of Wireshark.
• Demonstrated technical understanding of cloud services architecture and multi-tenant connectivity solutions (Office 365, AWS etc.)
• Keen and demonstrable passion for Cyber Security and the motivation to drive forward personal development from a technical perspective.
• Excellent customer facing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to share expertise with others.
• Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
• Exceptionally self-motivated, directed and detail-oriented traits.
• Able to adapt to changing circumstances effectively.
• Degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years of Full time work experience in information security