We are looking for a highly organised HR Associate to join our busy HR team, providing end to end administrative and operational support. The role will be based in London but will have regular interaction with our HR colleagues in international locations.
The successful candidate will have some previous experience working in an administrative role with close connection to payroll. They must also have good customer service experience, be organised, diligent and able to manage priorities and deadlines. This role will be required to be a back-up for Payroll so the candidate must be highly numerical and have good attention to detail.
The HR Associate role is ideal for someone who is eager to get involved in all disciplines of HR, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a friendly yet professional demeanour.
• Administer lifecycle HR events such as coordinating new joiner on-boarding and leaver processes.
• Contractual generation.
• Maintain the HR system and payroll tracker, ensuring prompt action and data integrity at all times.
• Respond to first line employee queries, escalating when needed.
• Filing documents online and ensuring paperwork is sent off for secure storage.
• Processing and tracking all HR departmental invoices.
• Respond to reference requests sent to the HR department (i.e. leavers and visa requests).
• Provide cover for other members of the HR Operations team during periods of absence.
• Provide assistance with events/meetings such as liaising with IT, booking out meeting rooms and arranging video calls.
• Produce reports as required.
• Assist all HR disciplines such as L&D, Reward, Global Mobility and Recruitment with tasks as required.
• Assist with the smooth running of the company payroll on the HR Connect system in accordance with the agreed processes and deadlines.
• Be the back-up for payroll. Will be required to process payroll on the ADP system at least twice a year.
• Monitor incoming emails to the payroll department and manage the departmental inbox within the agreed turnaround times.
Learning & Development:
• Support our in house development programmes by organising events, tracking participation, report on participation and providing day to day support for the programmes.
• Work with the Head of Learning and Development to market events across London.
• Review, create and update all template documents relating to training.
• Track all training events and participants. Provide regular reports and status updates to the Head of Learning and Development.
• Log/upload training activity into the personnel records on the HR system.
• Act as a super user on the eLearning system. Be the first point of contact for employee queries and supporting the administration of the system by uploading information, creating events and compiling reports and analysis.
• Support the completion and monitoring of compliance training modules by following up with employees, escalating to HR generalists when needed and providing regular reports.
Skills & Qualifications
You will be highly numerical and will have proven experience working in an administrative role(s). You will ideally be educated to degree level, however this is not essential.
The role will suit an active individual who enjoys ‘getting things done’ and working closely with the wider HR team to deliver valued HR solutions. The successful candidate will be prepared to roll up their sleeves and deal with day to day operational and administrative matters.
• Able to demonstrate learning agility.
• Good attitude with strong customer service skills.
• Proven experience using Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
• Numerical and analytical skills are essential.
• Thoroughness and attention to detail is vital with an ability to carry out end to end administration processes.
• Must be a strong team contributor and collaborator within HR.
• Excellent team player with the capacity to share the department’s enthusiasm for the function and company in which we operate.
• Ability to deliver projects and collaborate with colleagues to ensure solutions are co-ordinated.
• Experience working with payroll systems is desirable but not essential.
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
• Strong attention to detail.