Location: New York, United States
Our capital markets team are looking to recruit an experienced Fixed Income professional to join their team in New York. The role will require someone with a deep understanding of futures and cash US Treasury fixed income markets and the means by which the hedge funds execute these products. You will have senior buy-side trader/PM relationships as well as a demonstrable track record of selling execution and idea generation to this community.
- Selling USD, Rates, US Treasury securities and execution services, financial futures a plus.
- Maintain and develop relationships with institutional clients.
- Repeat Business.
- Take orders and execute on behalf of clients.
- Improve levels of business passing through desk, improving profitability.
- Focus on real money, hedge funds, regional dealers/banks and middle market institutional accounts in the and abroad.
- Idea generation: Provide daily actionable value added ideas to desk & clients.
- Recent 7+ years of experience working in a similar position at an investment bank/broker dealer.
- Strong USD Rates and Bond product knowledge.
- Immediately transferable book of middle market accounts, hedge funds, regional dealer/banks.
- Work well in a team setting and individually.
- Strong relationships with accounts that trade US Treasury securities.
- Proven track record of impressive revenues generated from Rates Sales.