We have an opportunity for a back office administrator to join ED&F Man’s Group Treasury function. The day to day focus of this role will be to work with and support the Operations team, as well as perform basic system administration duties. This is a great chance to develop into a role, with the opportunity to assist with Treasury IT system support and testing.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will have a high level of attention to detail and will be flexible to perform a wide variety of tasks in the broader Treasury Operations Department.
• Providing customer service to internal clients, answering operational queries in a timely and professional manner.
• Performing accurate and timely daily bank reconciliations across multiple currencies.
• Identifying and investigating reconciliation breaks, working with internal clients and external banks to resolve any breaks identified.
• Executing payments on behalf of internal clients.
• Agreeing Foreign Exchange netting.
• Confirmation matching for Foreign Exchange and Money Market transactions, investigating and resolving any discrepancies.
• Performing end of day reconciliations and system checks.
• Running the end of day processes, including system batch jobs, producing statements and submitting regulatory reporting.
• Maintaining and updating static data.
• Daily and month end P&L calculation.
• 2 years+ relevant work experience.
• The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and have a logical, inquisitive mind-set.
• Strong IT skills including excel to at least intermediate level.
• The following experience is an advantage for an individual to be successful in this role:
o Knowledge of payment formatting.
o Reconciliations and break investigations.
o System testing and system administration.
• Strong customer service mind set.
• The successful candidate will be adaptable to change and will proactively work with team to identify opportunities to improve processes.