Aside our Trainee Trader Graduate programme (as advertised on our website), we are also looking for graduates with a financial focus to join the programme. You will receive group based and individual training for 18 months, alongside the trainee traders, whilst receiving experience in one or more of the following function: Group Audit, Group Finance and Reporting, Trade Accounting, M&A Analyst.
This programme provides a springboard for aspiring finance professionals who want to pursue careers and qualifications in a commercial organisation. Successful candidates will be able to grow and develop a career at ED&F Man and in time, strong performers will have the opportunity to move internally and internationally into exciting roles within our business.
We offer professional training and experience across diverse areas of the company within real roles from day one. You will gain work experience from working within Group Financial Reporting and International Audit; both of which would give you an excellent network and the ability to work at Group level.
We are looking for graduates who possess strong business acumen and a strong academic record. As we are a global organisation, it is important that you are geographically mobile and excited by the prospect of working and living overseas in the future. This opportunity would give you exposure to key finance areas and disciplines to develop solid business and accounting experience whilst working towards your Finance qualification, in a hands on role.
• A minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent) degree
• Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
• Ability and readiness to move internationally
• Flexible and adaptable, eager to experience different working environments and cultures, able to adjust to change quickly and keen to take on new challenges
• It is essential that all candidates have fluent written and spoken English (to business standard). An additional language would be an advantage, particularly Spanish.
ED&F Man is a truly global organisation with offices around the world & facilities in more than 60 countries. Successful candidates will be expected to be internationally mobile in order to gain the experience needed to be a future leader within the Group.
• Confident and articulate, able to communicate ideas clearly to a diverse audience (written & verbal)
• Career focused and committed
• Clear thinker and an effective planner who can organise themselves and others
• Strong performance bias; sets high personal standards, goal orientated, ambitious and able to maintain performance under pressure
• Collaborative & inclusive style, actively engages stakeholders, colleagues and peers
• Determined, resilient and prepared to make a long term commitment to ED&F Man’s business
• At ease building and growing relationships.
To apply please click on the following link and complete the application form, selecting 'Finance Graduate' as you first choice in the drop-down:
Please ignore the application details to the right hand side of this page.