ED&F Man Liquid Products Division is a leading global supplier in molasses, molasses blends and related liquid products as well as beet pulp pellets and other dry cargo products for (mainly) animal feed. The Amsterdam office is responsible for the European and Asian business within the Liquid Products Division and we have an exciting opportunity for someone to join us as a Junior Post-Fixture Logistics Officer. The role provides long term potential for someone eager to further develop his/her career within the soft commodities industry.
The Junior Logistic Post-Fixture Officer is responsible for the administrative processes of our logistics and supports the logistics desk to arrange deliveries of liquid and dry products from suppliers/storage locations/ mills to the (final) customer.
The Junior Logistic Operations Officer plays a vital supporting role within our logistic operations. We offer an attractive salary package and a challenging role in a dynamic environment.
Skills & Qualifications
• Medium Vocational Education degree (MBO niveau 4) in Logistics. Understanding of administrative processes is a pre.
• Fluency in business Dutch & English is required. Willing to learn business German.
• Flexible and adaptable; eager to experience different working environments and able to adjust quickly. Keen to take on new challenges.
• Must be very organised and able to work within tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively build strong working relationships with others and provide them with your support.
• Determined, resilient and eager to join commodities business.