ED&F Man Liquid Products Division is a leading global supplier beet pulp pellets and other dry cargo products for animal feed. The Amsterdam office is responsible for the European and Asian business within the Liquid Products Division and we have an exciting opportunity for someone to join us as a Post-Fixture Officer. The role provides long term potential for someone eager to further develop their career within the soft commodities industry. The ideal candidate has a proven track of hands-on experience in a similar position ensuring flawless, efficient and effective product transportation.
Skills & Qualifications
• Medium Vocational Education degree (MBO+) or Bachelor degree, preferably in Logistics or Maritime.
• Knowledge of logistics and controlling such processes.
• Fluency in business Dutch & English is required. German language skills will be as well an essential component of this role, but we’re willing to support learning this new language.
• Flexible and adaptable; you must be eager to experience different working environments and able to adjust quickly. Keen to take on new challenges.
• Must be very organised and able to work within tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively build strong working relationships with others and provide them with your support and/or leadership.
• Determined, resilient and eager to join the ED&F Man business.