We are looking for a highly organized administration assistant to support out office in Cairo. Report directly to general manager the successful person will act as receptionist and office manager with frequent interaction with general manager, commercial manager and operation manager. The successful person will also hold some responsibilities related to HR, finance and legal
Roles and Responsibilities
• Strictly adheres to all internal regulations, policies and procedures with special attention to ones related to safety, physical & information security.
• Welcome guests, handles and transfers the general phone calls of the office.
• Sort, deliver and keep tracking of outgoing & incoming mail and courier packages; maintains database with various counterparty contact details (mailing address, telephones, e-mails, contact person).
• Administrate creation, programming, distribution, destruction and the inventory of the access cards as per the relevant procedures.
• Maintain relevant control documentation (registers, forms, etc.).
• Administrate meeting facilities booking requests.
• Ensure meeting facilities’ operational readiness (equipment, supplies, room set-up, etc.)l
• Monitor, request and restock office supplies & consumables, and equipment inventory when needed as well as vending supplies; arranges catering & dining services as requested.
• Be responsible for arrange accommodation & travel services through approved suppliers as requested as well as process and coordinate routine event requests and related questions.
• Perform basic scan, copy and print services;.
• Organize and archive information; handle various types of documentation including such that might be of confidential business and personal nature.
• Handle other general administrative tasks as requested requests.
• Preferably University degree.
• 1 to 3 year with relevant working experience.
• English language – fluent.
• Excellent Computer proficiency – MS Office /Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
• Very good communication skills.
• Attention to details.
• Very well organized, structured.