The position is an entry level position in the Commercial Dept and report directly to the commercial manager. The job holder learns the fundamentals of commodity trading through direct, on-the-job exposure to trading and hedging principles and techniques. As a trading assistant you will be introduced to customers, customized tasks and assignments to enhance understanding of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze and understand market factors that lead to informed judgments
- Understand risk measurements techniques.
- Understand positions and learn to construct daily p/l with traders.
- Learn to operate within established limits set by corporate.
- Understand hedge for market risks such as: flat price, forex, futures spreads, and ocean freight.
- Interact with and learn to work with other areas of the business (operations , accounting, treasury).
- Interact and develop relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Collecting market Data.
- 0-2 years of related work experience.
- A relevant university degree.
- Good written and oral interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and numerate.
- Intellectually curious.
- Social and outgoing character.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Computer literate.
- Interpersonal skills that is based on maturity & sense of responsibility