The role of Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the management information prepared for the Industrial Assets business unit as well as maintaining key finance relationships within each of the assets. The role will also have responsibility for helping drive change within the finance function to achieve greater efficiency and an improved control environment. In addition, the Finance Business Partner will support both the Industrial Asset and Sugar business units in the assessment and execution of new business opportunities.
- Production and continual development of regular high quality management information for the Industrial Assets business unit
- Support the Industrial Assets finance teams in the preparation of month end reporting, forecasting and the annual budget, ensuring the integrity of the submissions.
- Maintain key relationships with Industrial Asset finance teams and management
- Monthly cash reporting and management
- Identify and drive process improvements and efficiencies within the finance function
- Support commercial teams with new business opportunities by producing financial models, challenging assumptions, offering project management capability, managing internal stakeholders and assisting with execution.
- Responsibility for producing acquisition, disposal and impairment accounting papers
- Support the annual strategic review process
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, CA)
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Good level of business acumen
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) and relationship builder
- Ambitious, proactive and goal orientated
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in preparing professional reports and presentations
- Project management skills
- Financial modelling capability
- Availability to travel