We have an opportunity for a Grains Accumulation Manager to take responsibilities for linking internal trading and logistics together, as well as liaising directly with our suppliers and growers. You will also be responsible for primarily purchasing inventory from growers and other local trading companies by direct contact.
• Experience of negotiation and relationship building on behalf of our client, as well as having a complete understanding of current market conditions and movements
• Experience of negotiation and execution of purchase contracts to move product from fields (elevators) to destination (ports mostly)
• An understanding of inventory and contractual position will be pivotal to your role as well as experience and an interesting in dealing regularly with growers across Ukraine
• Grower origination strategy is key to this role, as well as your confidence and experience building networks within Ukraine
• Demonstrated knowledge of the local area and issues surrounding the grain industry will be key to your success
• Domestic logistic experience or an understanding of road and rail will be required
• You will be a strong verbal and written communicator who is able to work autonomously whilst on the road, but able to communicate clear expectations to both the GD and execution team
• Excellent written and spoken Ukrainian and English skills
• The successful candidate will come from preferably a Grains background, with additional preference for candidates with experiences of at least 3-5 years.